Welcome to the FarmBot Project Wiki! Here, you can find documentation, schematics, assembly guides, troubleshooting tips and more on all currently supported FarmBots, those that are still in development, and past prototypes and older versions.
What is the FarmBot Project?
FarmBot is humanity's open-source automated precision farming machine. Picture FarmBots as giant 3D printers, but instead of extruding plastic, its tools are seed injectors, watering nozzles, sensors, and more. Learn more about the project >>
- Read our Contributors Guide
- Browse the documentation for FarmBot Genesis, the first FarmBot being actively developed
- Explore other proposed FarmBot concepts
- Dump your thoughts on the Brainstorming page
- View our Software Architecture and contribute on GitHub
- Subscribe to our Email Newsletter for major project updates
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments
The FarmBot Project Online
The Shuttleworth Foundation funds dynamic leaders who are at the forefront of social change. They identify amazing people, give them a fellowship grant, and multiply the money they put into their projects by a factor of ten or more. The Shuttleworth Foundation awarded FarmBot’s inventor, Rory Aronson, a Fellowship grant, allowing him to work full-time on the project starting in March of 2014.